Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Monday, September 20, 2010

BENEFIT SONG AND VIDEO

As you can see, Emmalin's first benefit is coming up very soon!  When it came to putting it all together my sister, Jessica, has done it all.  I have offered to help many times and her response is always to just focus on Emmalin and that she will take care of it.  She also says that she wants to do this for her niece.  So, as the time went on, I would ask every now and then if she needed any help.  She said she needed me and Jarrad to do two things and they were to put together a song and video to play the night of the benefit, and again she said that she would take care of the rest.  

Well, Jarrad hasn't taken this request very lightly.  Jarrad decided to write an song.  I helped come up with the lyrics, but Jarrad did everything else.  Once we got everything recorded we sent it to Jarrad's brother, Corey, to help mix it.  We just got the song back last night.  I wanted to post the song on here right then, but Jarrad wants me to wait until we have the benefit.  I am SO proud of Jarrad!!  He worked so incredibly hard on this and this song is something that I know that we will cherish forever!

We also put together a video of just pictures and words to go with the song.  We then sent that to Corey so that his friend could put it together for us.  We are supposed to have it back by the end of the week and we are so excited!  I will post the finished video/song once the benefit is over.
My sister and Corey have helped us out in such different, but HUGE ways!  I don't know what we would have done/do without them!  Thank you both SO much!!!  We wouldn't have been able to get this far without you and all of your help!  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment