Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Sunday, October 3, 2010

CARTOONS BENEFIT

Wow!  Last night was the benefit at Cartoons.  I have to say that I was BLOWN AWAY by our turn out!  I never dreamed that we would have that many people there!  It was absolutely amazing!!!  We are so blessed to have so many people that love our family and our daughter!  Thank you  to everyone who helped out in any way and thank you also to the everyone who came to support us!  Because of every single person that was involved, we were able to make our benefit such a HUGE success!  I am working on posting some pictures from the benefit so make sure to check them out (they will be on the right side column). 
I can definitely say that we will be doing this one again next year and the same place ( I will keep you posted when we get the exact date and times).  I hope to see everyone again next year!  Thanks again for everyone's support! 
                                                            GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment