| My Sweet Baby Girl! |
Emmalin has a VERY hard time sleeping or I guess I should say staying a sleep! After putting her to bed every night, it either takes her about 20-30 minutes to fall asleep or she only sleeps for about 20-45 minutes and then wakes up. Either way it starts out, the other one always follows and she does this on and off until around 11:30pm-2:30am (most of the time). I blame a lot of it on her teeth right now because she is cutting two eye-teeth, but this just seems to be Emmalin's pattern a lot (it's just a little more extreme when she's cutting teeth). So most of the time when she does this I let her stay in bed. We have a video monitor, and so I watch her the entire time on it, but try not to go in there.
| Em wide awake when she was supposed to be sleeping! |
Tonight I couldn't help it, her teeth must be moving a lot, because she was wide awake in bed for an hour and fifteen minutes (not fussing, but just awake and happy). So I went in there, and there she was wide awake and talking. I couldn't resist, I picked her up, got her some milk and rocked with her in our rocking chair. I LOVE these moments with Emmalin!
I have to say that there is absolutely nothing better than cuddling with your baby! I LOVE being Emmalin's Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment