Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Intensive Day #3

 
(Working on some blouncing and standing in the cage)


 
                        (Swinging with Miss Mary)


Today was Wendesday, which meant it was her 2nd day of the PT and her 3rd day of the OT.  Emmalin did well in the OT.  When it came to the PT, you could tell she was really sore from day #2.  She was really sore, and struggled a lot as the intensive went on bc she was tired, but she continued to work hard until the end.   I know she was glad to be done today and will be ready to rest tonight!  We are SO grateful for the opportunity to be here! I know Emmalin is sore now, but once she gets over the initial soreness, she will do great (she's still doing great now).  She will start getting stronger a little every single day and by the end of the fourth week, we will see a difference from when she started.  Her being sore today is definitely all part of the intensive process, but that being said, it was still hard to see her so tired.  I'm SO proud of her!  She is doing AMAZING (even though it was a rough afternoon).  I'm looking forward to her feeling a little less sore each day!!

God is good!

 
                (Gearing up to do some walking)

No comments:

Post a Comment