Although Emmalin doesn't enjoy the game of baseball in the "typical" way, she does love it. After Emmalin throws the ball (with the help from her buddies), she will smile (and it melts my heart). Also, after Emmalin hits the ball (with her buddies), she loves to go fast around the bases. You can tell she's enjoying it because she starts sticking out her feet and throwing around her arms. I wish we could have done more his year, but I was grateful she had the opportunity to play in the first game!
As far as Hippotherapy goes, I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you that Emmalin started stronger than she has EVER started! She kept her head up longer and even held her self up with her arms more than what she ever has. We were also able to go the entire therapy time (which has never happened in the first session). We will have a couple sessions left when we get back from Columbia, but it was amazing to see how strong she was last week when she got to ride! We LOVE Dynamic Strides and a of the amazing people there!
No comments:
Post a Comment