Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day #4 - Intensive Therapy


Doing some standing to get the body warm!


Em's working on her head control and holding something in her hands (which she doesn't do very often). 

Emmalin did wonderful again today!!  She worked so hard on her head control today and of course worked on sitting up a lot also.  She even held a couple of things for a little bit today!  I was (and still am) SO PROUD OF HER!!  She started getting tired the last 30 minutes of the session today, but I didn't blame her at all.  She worked SO hard today (just like the past 3 other days).  In her defense, our time was different today, and so I think the last hour was running a little close to nap time (and that didn't help much).  I AM SO PROUD OF HER!! (have I said that yet - lol).  She continues to blow me away by her stamina, strength, and willingness to keep working so hard!!  She's my hero!!
 
Working Hard!!





No comments:

Post a Comment