WOW!! What a great day!! Emmalin did AMAZING today!! It was the first time that she really never "zoned out". She worked so hard and at the end of the session today, she got to play with a switch button that would make the bubbles turn on and off on one of the bubble columns. I knew Emmalin liked the bubbled columns, but the switch took it to a completely different level!! She worked so hard on her sitting up and watching her try to figure out how the bubbles were turning on (she figured out how to do it by the end) was SO cute!!! Jarrad and I have to figure out a way to get Emmalin one of those (I actually found one in a Christmas tree for $400 + Tax - I know what part of the next benefit money will be going for)!! I've never seen her work so hard on sitting! She also played with it for about 30 mintues AFTER having a really hard seizure!!! I have 2 videos in this post and you can definitely tell which one is after the seizure because she is so much more wobbly, but she still did it!! It blew me away on how hard she worked and how long she worked after the seizure! I know I've said it before, but she's my hero!!
Click Here to see a short video of Emmalin playing with the bubble colum by hitting a switch (before her seizure)
(the clicking sound is Emmalin pushing down on the switch)
God Is Good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment