Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day # 3 - Intensive Therapy


Em working at the sensory wall in her suit!


Em working hard on the ball to keep her balance.
Today was a little interesting.  But I guess I should back up and say that last night Emmalin was in bed at 8:00pm but didn't fall asleep until a little after midnight.  So needless to say, she was a little sleepy today.  If fact, she didn't wake up for the 8:30 session.  Thank goodness Brandy had time this morning and so we were able to re-start up the session at 10:00am.  Emmalin was still very tired, but worked hard.  Brandy said it was completely normal for someone doing an intensive to have a day or two each week that their body is just tired.  Emmalin only made it 2.5 hours today (we are supposed to go 3).  But in that 2.5 hours, she worked very hard!!  I am so proud of her!

Emmalin in her suit in the "Vision Room"

No comments:

Post a Comment