Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FLOWER GIRL :)

This past Saturday (September 20th, 2014) my sister got married.  The wedding was beautiful and Emmalin was the Flower Girl :)  Although I have not seen ANY good pictures of Emmaliln actually walking down the aisle (yes I helped her walk because that is what any big girl that is 5 would have done).  So for now, I can only post some pics that me and my Aunt Kelli took before we left our house.  Emmalin was NOT happy (I have NO idea why she hates getting her picture taken so much, but she does NOT like it AT ALL)!  So here was the best we could get.  We took over 100 pics and this was it... I was bummed I didn't get a better picture, but I guess you can't win them all.  If I get some I will make sure I post them.  All in all, besides not getting any good pictures, I really can't complain!!  Normally when we have a big event come up, Emmalin will have a seizures or be completely asleep or something and this time it all went ok.  Emmalin did great and she didn't have a seizure the entire time we were there (of course she had them later) but we made it through the entire wedding without one and I was SHOCKED (and VERY grateful).  We were glad we could be there and here are some pics from the wedding.  Ok, so I have to confess, I loaded my sisters photo chip onto her Walgreens photo page and now I can't get the pics anymore, so I am taking pictures of the photos off the Walgreens site with my phone and then posting the pic I took on my phone on here... But I JUST had the original chip this AM, so I'm not doing anything bad right???  Well, either way, here are some pics from the wedding:

Me, my handsome hubby, and our beautiful daughter :)

My and my beautiful 95 (almost 96) year old Grandma Ruth

My dad, sister, and mom

Jessica, Jon, Haden, Nathan, Hoyt and Hallie

Jon and Jessica











                                              GOD IS SO SO GOOD!!  LOVE MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment