![]() |
| LOL - Emmalin is NOT happy with me!! |
This blog is about Emmalin's struggles and triumphs living with the CDKL5 gene deficiency, early infantile epileptic encephalopathy. We will also blog a little about what challenges and joys we have had as her parents. God is SO good and we feel so blessed that He chose us to be Emmalin's parents! This is our story...
Emmalin Age: 7.5
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Emmalin lost her 1st Tooth!!
On August 11th, I was brushing Emmalin's teeth and her tooth popped out!! I was shocked!! EMMALIN LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!!! I knew there was one that was loose, but I could never feel it moving. So here is a picture of Emmalin showing you where her tooth came out at... now you need to know that this was just about 15 minutes after it was lost. I was bound and determined to take a pic so I could send it to Jarrad. Emmalin was NOT happy about us trying to get her mouth opened so I could take the pic, so her nostrils are REALLY flared and she is NOT happy with me!! But I REALLY wanted Jarrad to see, so I pushed until she moved her tongue long enough for me to get the picture (that's what she kept doing, covering the space with her tongue). This was one of the very few "normal" moments we have had... it was AMAZING!! (and yes, for those of you who are wondering, the tooth fairy came)
God is So Good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment