Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

Emmalin and Her Pumpkin

Hoyt Organizing and Emmalin Supervising



Grandma and Emmalin
 
Ever since I was a little girl, it has always been a tradition to carve pumkins together as a family.  Now that I'm "all grown up", my family is a little bigger, but every year we still all get together to make sure the tradition goes on :)  So that is exactly what we did today, my family got together and carved some pumpkins - minus Jarrad because he had to work :(   I love this time of year!  It's not so hot and nothing beats hanging out with family!!  Here are some pictures :)  
Grandma and Haden


Emmalin Hanging Upside Down
*Her FAVORITE Thing To Do*

Me and Emmalin After We Finished Our Pumpkin :)
 

Papa and Hallie


 


Everyone Working Hard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment