Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday My Sweet Sweet Emmalin!

When I was little, like many other little girls, I always dreamed of the day that I would be a Mommy.  Four years ago today, my dream came true when Emmalin came into the world at 7:01 AM.  I never dreamed being a Mom would be so amazing, scary, exhausting, and rewarding.  Every single day I get to wake up and see my beautiful little girls face.  And every single day, the first word that ALWAYS pops into my head is BLESSED!
Emmalin is my angel, my gift from God, and I can't imagine my life without her! She not only inspires me every day to be a better Mommy, but also to be a better person!


So to My BEAUTIFUL Light Gazing, Upside Down Hanging, Sassy Giving, Tough As Nails, Stubborn, Easy Going, Cuddle-Bug Emmalin:
You are way more amazing (in every single way) than what I EVER thought were possible!!  Thank you for making my life full of adventure and for making one of my dreams come true!!  I'm SO glad God chose me to be your Mommy!!
I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

XOXO
Your Mommy


                                                                           God is Good!



Helping Daddy (Jarrad) Open Presents Today




No comments:

Post a Comment