Anta Baniel Method (ABM) therapy is a type of intensive therapy that we have been looking at for Emmalin. It is a type of therapy that is very hard to explain. This is a quote from the Anat Baniel Method link below explaining what ABM is all about:
The ANAT BANIEL METHODSM (ABM) helps people of all ages overcome pain and limitation and achieve lifetime fitness and vitality – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. The method accesses the remarkable capacity of the human brain to form new connections and new patterns and reach levels of performance never achieved before.
We have been looking at a specific place in St. Charles, MO to do this therapy. It would be through a man named Chad Estes, an ABM therapist, and I have posted his direct link below (Evolution Through Movement). This is a therapy that they suggest that you do once a month, if you live out of town and once a week if you can find it locally. I have talked with Chad through e-mail and we are hoping that we will be able to come up there soon to have our first session. I will keep you posted!!
http://www.evolutionthroughmovement.com/ - Chad Estes's Website
http://www.anatbanielmethod.com/help-children-overview.htm - Anat Baniel's Website
My name is Tony King and my 3 year old son started ABM treatment with Chad when he was a year old. We saw wonderful results though its hard to explain the results to someone. My son has some form of CP but the doctors don't know for sure. Chad is very good at what he does and always kept my wife and I in the loop about my son's therapy. I now live in Pennsylvania and my son sees another ABM therapist here. I am totally convinced my son would not be where he is today without this therapy. You can reach me at nganokingsr@yahoo.com if you want to correspond
ReplyDelete