Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Saturday, August 14, 2010

1ST DAY AT THE MEYER CENTER

Last Tuesday Emmalin had her first day of occupational therapy at the Meyer Center in Springfield.  I didn't know exactly how Emmalin was going to do because she had been up a lot through the night (she does this when she's cutting teeth).  But she did great!!  I was SO proud of her!  Emmalin's therapist, Sebna, was very nice and really "listened" to Emmalin when she would try to tell her that she needed a break.  Sebna also gave us some great things to work on for the week.  Next week we not only get to go back and see Sebna, but we also get to add in physical therapy.  It is so exciting to see what kind of progress she is going to be making in the future!!  God is SO good!


Below is a picture that has nothing to do with Emmalin's therapy, but it was SO cute that I wanted to post it! 


Emmalin and Jarrad skyping with Uncle Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment