I just thought that I would let everyone know that we are not in Sikeston right now. Six days before we were headed to Sikeston, the Kenny Rogers Children's Center had to cancel on us because they said some things "came up". Brandy said that she didn't feel that she would be able to give Emmalin the attention that she needed and so she thought it would be best to reschedule. We are now looking at going between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was disappointed, but realize that we will get there when God wants us there. When the time does come for us to be up there, I promise to do my best to post video (if I can figure it out) and pictures! God is Good!!!
Here are a couple more pictures from the benefit yesterday at Sweet Repeats Resale Shop:
| Gage and Emmalin (he was trying to get her to clap) |
| Emmalin, Jarrad (Daddy), and My Grandpa (Em's Papa) at the Benefit |
While at the benefit, Hallie had several things painted on her face and hands. One of the things were "glasses". She was SO CUTE! She actually thought that people thought that they were real. She was so proud of them!
| Emmalin and Her Cousin Hallie Ready For Bed After the Benefit :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment