Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Monday, August 22, 2011

LOOK OUT SIKESTON, HERE WE COME


 
Getting Ready For Sikeston
It looks like the last 2 weeks of September and the first week of October Emmalin and I will be up in Sikeston, Missouri so Emmalin can do a type of therapy called Intensive therapy for 3 hours a day and for 3 weeks in a row at a place called the Kenny Rogers Children's Center (http://www.kennyrogerscenter.org/). We are SO excited!!! It is an elective therapy, but I know 2 people that have taken their children there and have seen amazing progress within those 3 weeks. I am not expecting Emmalin to have the exact same progress as the other kids that have been up there, but are hoping that we will be able to see some progress and that it will be something that will be worth us doing again! We will head up there next week to check out the facility and to meet the therapist face to face that will be working with Emmalin. Her name is Brandy Dallas (PT) and she is supposed to be amazing! I am going to try to post pictures and video if I can figure it out.
Here are some pictures of Emmalin that I have taken over the last couple of weeks. They have absolutely nothing to do with Sikeston, but I thought that they were fun and cute!

Emmalin and her cousins playing at Grandmo's house!


No comments:

Post a Comment