Emmalin Age: 7.5

Emmalin Age: 7.5

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2ND BIRTHDAY

Em and Papa Knute
I can't believe that it's time for my baby girl to be turning two already!  I didn't fully understand what everyone meant when they would say "time flys" until I had Emmalin.  To me, she should only be about 6 months old.  Anyway...for Em's birthday this  year, we decided to just do things with our family.  On Emmalin's actual birthday we just had my mom, dad, grandpa, and sister (with her kids) over to eat dinner and haD some cupcakes. 
Daddy and Em on the Slide!

Mommy and Emmalin

The next day we had Emmalin's birthday party at the park.  It was a little cool and REALLY windy, but a great day!  We cooked out burgers, had cupcakes and just hung out with some more family.  Emmalin got to go on a slide and park swing for the first time.  SHE LOVED IT!!!  It is something we will be doing more often from now on!! 
"Grandmo", Em,  Haden, & Hallie 

Our goals for this year are head control and prop sitting independently!  We'll keep you posted!
                        
                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMALIN

No comments:

Post a Comment