| Haden, Emmalin, and Hallie |
Yesterday Emmalin had the opportunity to go "skating" for the first time. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect (emotion wise). Yes, part of me was sad that Emmalin wasn't able to be out there literally skating with her cousins, but we made the most of it and we had a great time. I don't think Emmalin really knew what was going on or what to think, but she did great! At one point, she was moving so much that Emmalin even managed to kick off a shoe AND sock. I'll remember to keep a closer eye on those next time, because by the time I noticed they were both gone, another lady was already bringing them back to me...
| Emmalin and the Birthday Girl Brianna |
Consider our first rollerskating experience a success :)
| Haden, Hallie, Emmalin, and Alli |
Click below to see a video of Emmalin in action. She is with 2 of her cousins (Haden and Hallie) and one of our dear friends (Alli).
| Hallie, Haden, Emmalin, Papa (Clark), Grandma (Mariliyn), and Me (Tiffany) |
No comments:
Post a Comment